Sheffield, Remote Working, Hybrid Working, Yorkshire / permanent / £21,000 - £28,000
Our client is a well-established global multinational with suppliers and clients in over 50 countries. The organisation is growing fast and they are looking to appoint a German speaking finance operations administrator to their team.
The successful candidates responsibilities are crucial for the effective execution of their internal processes. The role touches on processes in Finance, Data, Legal and Payroll. We are looking for someone to maintain the highest quality of support that our clients provides to their customers who is fluent in German.
• You'll work closely with the Finance in supporting with administrative tasks ensuring all documentation is correct for each internal process.
• You’ll support the team in being responsible for the end to end Payroll process, across all of the countries we operate in.
• You’ll be in charge of the successful monthly execution of those processes.
• You will work closely with a number of different departments and with 3rd party partners to design and implement improved automated processes.
What we are looking for:
• You are a data driven person. Excel/gsheet and databases
• You have strong analytical skills and the ability to perform complex reporting and calculations.
• You have a proven experience in working within Finance, Payroll, Data analytics or Operations.
• Fluent in German