Sheffield, Hybrid Working / permanent / £21,000 - £26,000
Ardeta Search is recruiting exclusively for a expanding Sheffield based organisation who are looking to appoint a Purchase Ledger Clerk to their team on a permanent basis.
Reporting into a Group Finance Manager, you will be complimenting an existing purchase ledger team and enhancing this fast paced and dynamic finance function. This is an ideal time to join this forward thinking business as they expand within their specialist industry sector.
Our client offers modern office space with excellent wider company benefits including study support, enhanced pension and medical care.
This is an ideal position a candidate with aspirations of working in finance and developing skills in purchase ledger and accounts payable
What will the Purchase Ledger Clerk role involve?
• Working in a large and busy purchase ledger team, you will be processing supplier invoices;
• A high volume environment, requiring accuracy and the ability to problem solve;
• Multiple entity environment, intercompany transfers and ensuring that invoices are allocated correctly;
• Training in end to end purchase ledger, from invoice to allocation and payment run preparations.
What is on offer?
• The Purchase Ledger role is paying a salary of between £21,000-£26,000 per annum plus a range of additional benefits
• 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays and study support
• Opportunity to join a highly successful business in an exciting industry sector
• Large and modern office environment with the opportunity to work in a hybrid basis