Sheffield, Chesterfield, Yorkshire / permanent / £55,000 - £65,000
Head of Marketing : Lead the Charge and Drive Growth
Exciting times ahead! Ardeta Search has been exclusively retained to appoint a Head of Marketing for a rapidly growing consumer product business who operate in B2C and B2B markets..
You'll be at the forefront of developing and executing a comprehensive marketing strategy, overseeing all aspects of marketing including e-commerce and traditional channels.
With your strategic vision and passion for driving growth, you'll lead the charge in increasing brand awareness, driving traffic and conversions, and growing their customer base.
As the Head of Marketing, you'll have a chance to make a real impact! You'll have the opportunity to work closely with commercial teams, providing valuable sales support strategies, and drive advantage in a competitive market. Here's what you'll do:
• Develop and execute a comprehensive marketing strategy to increase brand awareness, drive traffic and conversions, and grow our customer base
• Oversee and manage all e-commerce and traditional marketing channels, including email, social media, search, display, PR, and events
• Work closely with the product team to develop and launch new products and optimize existing products for maximum impact
• Booking and managing exhibitor presence at trade shows, leading the development of concept for show presence, and project managing on the lead up to the show
• Working with the marketing team deliver copywriting for sales collateral, brochures and presentations and contributing to development of tender submissions
• Manage marketing budgets and allocate resources effectively to maximize ROI
• Build and manage a high-performing marketing team, providing mentorship and guidance to help team members grow and develop in their roles
We're looking for a creative and analytical thinker with a passion for driving growth. The ideal candidate should have a strong background in consumer product marketing, with a proven track record of driving results. Here's what you'll need:
• Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or a related field
• Experience in consumer product marketing
• Deep understanding of e-commerce and digital marketing channels, including email, social media, search, and display advertising
• Demonstrated ability to develop and execute successful marketing strategies that drive growth and deliver measurable results
• Strong project management skills with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple initiatives simultaneously
• A willingness to travel if required (Full Clean Driving Licence)
• Experience of exhibition planning and co-ordination
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing and well-established organization. Here's what is on offer: