Our client is UK based business operating across multiple sectors who are looking to appoint a Finance Manager based remotely within the UK.
This role will be working closely with the Finance Director and senior leadership teams across the business. The role will work closely with the existing group finance function but also work closely on UK expansion via acquisition.
- Help drive decision making and ensure implications on both finance and the wider central functions are identified, understood and acceptable before they are approved.
- Review finance processes and controls.
- Document and challenge the controls and processes in place
- Review and challenge monthly management accounts production
- Ensuring the smooth transition of accounting procedures from any newly acquired entity into their accounting system and their group reporting
- Successfully integrate the results and budgets of acquired companies into the Group's monthly management accounts pack, ensuring acquired company's accounting package is set up to enable reporting in line with the businesses chart of accounts
- Finance business partner with various stakeholders across the UK across different teams to resolve any issues post acquisition of new entities