Ardeta Search are working on a fantastic new opportunity for a Billing Officer to join an innovative group where technology is at the forefront of their core business. Based in their central Sheffield office the role will be a hybrid-based role split between office & home on a 60/40 basis.
The main focus of the role will be working across all ledgers, ensuring all invoices are sent accurately in a timely manner. You will be a confident individual with attention to detail, flexible, with the ability to prioritise and manage a busy and varied workload.
They are looking for individuals who are interested in working a different working patter from 1pm - 9pm Monday - Friday.
- Ensure accurate and timely billing.
- On-boarding of new clients to ensure customer service and billing requirements are maintained
- Accurately processing and preparing client invoices and credit notes in a timely manner
- Correct VAT application across several different countries.
- Actively chasing invoice pre-approvals
- Ensure current banking details are stated on invoices, as per region, currency and funding.
- Ensuring customer service is maintained at all times, being the first point of contact
- Purchase order tracking and analysis.
- Resolving internal and external queries within a timely manner.
- Building relationships internally and externally to ensure a smooth billing process.
- Work closely with both the Payroll and Credit Control departments in order to reduce DSO figures.
- Work to month-end deadlines.
- Monthly Sales Ledger Closures.
- Produce and reconcile month-end reports.
- Meet accuracy targets in line with KPIs.
- Ad hoc duties as and when required.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Strong attention to detail.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work in a challenging environment with the ability to meet deadlines and adapt to changing priorities.
- Good team player with ability to drive changes and improvements.
- Excel and Word knowledge
- Competitive salary (salary guide £25,000 - £35,000) depending on experience
- Genuine career progression opportunities
- Team driven environment, supportive culture with a focus on work-life balance.
- Competitive pension
- 25 Days holiday
- Hybrid working (office/home)