Ardeta Search are exclusively working with a fast paced group who have gone from strength to strength in 2022 and are now expanding their group finance team with the addition of an Assistant Payroll Manager / Payroll Administrator.
Our client is based in central Sheffield and are open to individuals working on a hybrid basis 2/3 days in the office and 2/3 days at home.
The main focus of the role will be to assist in preparation of payroll including tax, comp & benefits. The role will work closely with external Payroll vendors and benefit providers.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Ensure effective delivery of monthly payroll including completion of daily transaction tasks
- Influence relationships with payroll provider including KPIs and SLAs.
- Provide recommendations for continuous improvement in internal processes which impact payroll, inclusive of processes
- Work with different stakeholders across company and in HR and Finance to develop global standard operating model inclusive of reporting and costing.
- Calculate salary changes & other ad hoc payments where necessary
- Be a point of contact and involvement in Payroll Audits
Background we are looking for:
- The successful candidate will have demonstrable knowledge of delivering payroll
- Any experience of system implementation projects would be advantageous
- Experience in managing external payrolls and inhouse payroll platform model
- Strong stakeholder management skills and client service mentality
- Demonstrable experience of general accounting knowledge and reporting
- Problem analysis and problem resolution at both a strategic and functional level
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skill
- Any payroll experience across European territories would be advantageous
- Proficiency in a second EU language would also be advantageous.
What is on offer?
- Salary on offer dependent on experience with a guide between £24,000 - £32,000 (depending on experience)
- Corporate benefits
- Hybrid working
- Market leading pension
- Great culture and development opportunities