Ardeta Search are partnering with an exciting, agile and innovative business based in central Sheffield, who are looking to appoint an Accounts Payable Clerk on a permanent basis to their finance team.
You will be joining a business which prides themselves on their employee well-being, equal opportunity and a brand which works on exciting projects and poised for expansion.
This role is perfect for someone looking to expand their finance knowledge, or someone who loves the transactional side of finance, and wants to be a part of a flexible work force.
The business operates a hybrid working model, offering the opportunity to work from home twice a week.
What the role entails:
- Processing invoices and expenses to ensure all vendors are paid in in a timely and accurate manner.
- Processing supplier payments.
- Liaise with all internal departments and external vendors to resolve any matters relating to the AP ledger.
- Monitoring the AP inbox for incoming vendor invoices / statements / queries, to ensure processed and dealt with in a timely manner.
- Point of contact to resolve queries affecting the purchase ledger.
- Adhere to internal policy & regulatory requirements.
- To assist in the implementation and use of third-party software to manage the upload of invoices to the AP ledger.
What we are looking for:
- You’ll have previous experience of working in an Accounts Payable role, with knowledge of Accounts Payable procedures and controls
- You’ll have previous experience of processing invoices and undertaking statement reconciliations in an accurate and timely manner
- You’ll have experience of using IT systems and programmes, particularly Excel
- You’ll have strong communication skills, face to face, over the phone and via email with the ability to build relationships and manage stakeholders effectively.
- Competitive Salary between £23,000 to £28,000 depending on experience
- 25 days holiday plus statutory
- Competitive matched pension
- Hybrid working (60% Office, 40% Home)